***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

For The lovers..:>

Hi to All the bloggers and to all the egelloc stneduts (college students)..:>
This Message is only for all the the egelloc stneduts (college students)

I'm so sad and depressed
Is all I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.

i know That all the egelloc stneduts are very popular when it comes to the topic of "a lovers" because i know some of the egelloc stneduts have there own partners or lovers...they already know the meaning of love because they have it..
but for those teenage or to some of  the egelloc stneduts  who don't even still have a relationship since birth,  i know they are still don't know the full meaning of love but i know they are aware of it...


***mel***28>the egelloc stneduts ( college students)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento