***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

happy monday..!!!

 I JUST WANT TO SHARE WHAT I FEEL TODAY BUT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GUDEVENING TO ALL THE BLOGGERS AD TO ALL The egelloc stneduts.....






im tired of being a robot ,a puppet....im tired of thinking that im alive but feels not existing..im tired of always following there commands..im just an ordinary person know how to hurt know how to cry ,,becoz i have a feelings..so if some people dont gave me an importance its up to 
you...hmmmmm..




i know all of the egelloc stneduts (college students)..have there different problems although its hard to solve but i know they can do it,they can achieve it like me what ever problem i might  encounter i still be strong because i know not all the time i am always at the miserable  situation.. God has a purpose we all don't know that i am at the chaotic situation right now maybe he is just still preparing my good future,,,nakz hehehehe 






so To All  The egelloc stneduts never ever surrender,,,you can do it by your self you can solve it so  just keep fighting dont give up..!!!






***mel***>28 the egelloc stneduts (college students)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento