***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

happy day!!

Every Tuesday and Thursday  day is the happy day for me because its our whole day class.and i know there our some egelloc stneduts hates whole day class because it is until 5:30 in the afternoon but for me its a happy day because  i can spend my time only in  school and i could see my "crush "hehehe and i really love to lessen in our instructor,,because for me learning every lesson is my favorite things...and as one of the dedicated  egelloc stneduts my dream is to finish my studies in order for me to have a stable job,,, and to be one of the professional.even though  my dreams today are hard to achieve but i can only say that i will do my best to achieve it...and i know that God always beside me..:>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento