***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Huwebes, Hunyo 16, 2011

"MY VACATION DAY"

HI EVERYONE.!!!
i just want to share my happy moments in my vacation day..
I really enjoy my vacation days.:> although i just stayed in our house,i can still say that it was the best vacation that i ever had..:>
The first vacation week....the first thing that i've ever realize,,"EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE JUST ALONE YOU CAN STILL ENJOY YOUR DAYS,EVEN WITHOUT FRIENDS,NAUTHY CLASSMATE,AND YOUR NOISY COUSINS..i just enjoy my first week of being alone,,,even without your friends you can still eat your meals alone atleast less expenses,,hehehe  you can go where ever you  wanted ,alone,,,: that week i've realize that being alone sometimes can still made you happy,.
The second week...im with my friends,we are happy that time we have our bonding time,,
 but the day i really enjoy  most is the day of my BIRTHDAY....we celebrated it at the beach,,since thats not still my 18th birthday so its just a simple celebration..eventhough i cant still accept that my age is adding 1 yr. again hehehe that day i feel nothing but only happiness,& contentment....
so i enjoy it well because i know my vacation will end,and after a week ill back again as a egelloc stnedust...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento