***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

hi blogger!!

all about my friends,,,>i know that every egelloc stneduts have a their own friends,,,and a have my own too,,it is normal to everyone to have a friends but we need to choose a better one because maybe you dont know that one of your friend have a bad attitude and its not good to have a friend like that because it can influence you ...
I have a good friends i can say that there are my real friends because i know them already although they are not perfect because i know nobody's  perfect but i can only say that they have a good heart .....being one of the egellloc stneduts  i already know how to choose a better friends unlike before that everytime  i saw a child like me i can say that she is already my friend..now i choose the best that also has a best good attitude,,,,
i know that all egelloc stneduts have a friends because everywhere i go  i saw a lot of people walking together with thier friends.

i am happy to have a lot of friends because although you have alot of problems "friends" can relief your pain,,,trough their advises tnx to all my friends,.,,,,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento