***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

"Rainy season"

Its rainy day again..all egelloc stneduts are needed to go to school early eventhough its raining..
but i am still late because i feel cold a while ago because its raining. but thanks God my instructor was absent..:>..that's more i like it hehehe just kidding..:> as what i see some of the  egelloc stneduts  are wearing a jacket..:>and my "CRUSH also wearing jacket too....hehehe  its a happy day  for me again..:>hehehe
The first period was too boring because we have no class..
The second period we have a unexpected "LONG QUIZ" nosebleed..hehehe..
The next period still no class i just sleep for a mean time but our instructor  came...
"My  favorite time break time hehehe some of egelloc stneduts  are having there lunch...we are eating together as a family we are sharing our food...then after our 30min.break we have a class again in our laboratory..:>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento