***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

All About Our Mother's Kindness

This message describe to Our mother .or i can say its all a poem which i create for my mother..




Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
 
 
 
I really Love and admire all the mother most especially my mother because every time  i feel down my mother always by my side supporting  me..and every time i feel  sad she's always there to make me smile and to give me a comport..I LOVE YOU MOM..!!!
And I know All the egelloc stneduts   ( college students) love there mother too..:>
i just want to tell to all the egelloc stneduts please love your mom although i know some of the egelloc stneduts are not that close to there mother please gave them importance because i personally know that your father can ignore you or can hate you but your mother can't do it because there love to there children is very far or can i say very big because they can gave there life for there children ...there love for there children can't paid any cost...


***mel***28>the egelloc stneduts(college students)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento