***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Sabado, Hulyo 2, 2011

"thursday night "

hi to all bloggers and to all egelloc stneduts(college students).:
 i just want you to meet my FRIEND "leann pimentel "she is so cool..shes my friend since 3rd yr highschool...i cant forget this friend of mine because she have a good heart and she is so kind  i know all of egelloc stneduts(college students). have there friends..."> and i know they choosing
the best,,,although they have not complete quality that other people wanted to heve but they can be perfect friend that will always there beside you anytime you need someone to lean on..:>
when i am already one of the egelloc stneduts(college students). we don't even see each other because she stop on her study..but we have  still continue communicating each other.i don't have any bad qualities of her i  could ever say..shes perfect to me..:>i think i couldn't see anyone like her in my college level ..because being one of the egelloc stneduts(college students).:i think that all of egelloc stneduts(college students).:are serious, dont have anytime t play again like what we are dong before...but then i meet my new friend trisha gudao,,,we become friends and she is too kind all attitude of leann she also have it..and im so thankful  thanks God for giving me another good friend..:>

1 komento: