***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Martes, Hulyo 26, 2011

**MY Grandma**

I really miss my grandma so much...so this poem is for you my dear "Lola"

Grandma, I was thinking of you today and a smile tickled my face.
Remembering all the things you taught me, like always to say grace.
I remember sitting in your lap while you read the Bible out loud,
To hear me sing a gospel song made you so proud.
I thought of those Saturday mornings I watched them fix your hair,
I remember crossing the street and hearing GIRL YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT THERE!!!
I remember the goodness you instilled in me though' sometimes it doesn't show,
You played a very special part in my life and I thought that you should know....
My childhood is filled with memories of you that you couldn't buy with all the gold in the world,
And even though' I am all grown up, at heart I will always be GRANDMA'S LIL' GIRL!!!
... i know some of the egelloc stneduts (college students) also a grandma's girl/boy...I know they really love there grandma that's why if they grand ma died or pass away they really miss her...that's what i felt when my grandma pass by,,but then every time i miss her i just sit at one corner and remember our happy moments when we are together,....i miss you  my best "Lola"...


***mel***28 >the egelloc stneduts (college students)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento