***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Martes, Hulyo 26, 2011

happy tuesday evening..:>


Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it.
- Swedish Proverb




Love one another but make not a bond of love.
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it.
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
all The egelloc stneduts (college students) have there own relationship some of them they just have there bf/gf  just for them to have a chaperon someone to carry there things or just someone to display.. The egelloc stneduts(college students) like that but i know there are some that they have a relationship just for them to love them the way they wanted to be love not To make there Partner Look like a Pathetic one..:>>


***mel***28>The egelloc stneduts(college students)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento