***CUTTY KITTY***

***Welcome to My Blog***

Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

sunday day,,,">

Hi to all blogger and to all the egelloc stneduts(college students)..
Sunday morning we went to sapian together with my friend Jessa..:>We visited my grandmother.:>before we arrived at sapian it was was a sunny day ..we eat many fruits  like "BUKO,PINYA"and many more i know some the egelloc stneduts(college students).. wanted to go into some other places just to have a peace of mind or just to rest their mind even for a short tome..:>I really enjoy that day but the sad thing is i got a headache and a got a fever until now,..:>and i  am not still review my notes for our short quiz for Monday ..then when we git home i have a lot of carried fruits..:>And i need still to prepare my things for tomorrow...:>
may God bless us the egelloc stneduts(college students)....

1 komento:

  1. heheee:>sounds amazing but,,,
    you have a sick,,
    kaya huwag masyadong gala,,:>ehehee

    TumugonBurahin